Friday, April 17, 2015

Frivolous Friday


I just love Fridays. Since I've been married, it has always been a day for grocery shopping and cleaning and taking care of my home. And since I spend the rest of my week writing, it's usually in much need of some domestic care!

This Friday I'm prepping for a girls weekend! Dearest Carl will be with our church's men on their retreat so I will have lots of company. I'm planning on pizza and girl talks and food photography and Into The Woods and I'll probably be Instagramming the whole thing.

What's up with you this weekend? There will be coffee, right?

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Pale Pink Sheets

The Ultimate Chocolate Granola

How To Work Like a Minimalist

Pantone's New Color

Farmhouse Charm

DIY Citronella Candles

How to Dry Fresh Herbs

Adorable Succulent Planter

Hope your weekend is the best one yet this month!

(Image via Maria Marie)

No comments :

Post a Comment