Monday, April 20, 2015

What We're Eating


I will say that while I had a wonderful weekend with so much girlfriend time and so much ice cream, I'm so glad that Dearest Carl is home and we can settle back into our regular weekly routine. I missed him loads this weekend and Charlie was a twerp and didn't snuggle me at all! :( But that's a cat for you. I believe he missed Carl too.

This week has a pretty good menu, I think. And I'm super looking forward to that crock pot lasagna!

Monday: Soy Chicken, Broccoli and Rice
Tuesday: Frozen Pizza
Wednesday: Cheese and Crackers, Carrots and Oranges
Thursday: Crock Pot White Chicken Lasagna and Salad
Friday: Burgers, Onion Rings

What's on your menu? Anything super delicious I should know about?

(Image via Sugar and Cloth)

No comments :

Post a Comment