Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Sucker for Succulents



I fell in love with this project years ago and even bought a muffin tin in preparation... and that's as far as I got. But when you live in a dark little apartment, you don't want to buy succulents that will die in a week! Or at least that seems like a good excuse. However, since my love of houseplants is thriving as well as the plants themselves (I say this with much pride), I thought it was about time to fill my neglected muffin tin. So off I went to Lowe's and found everything I needed to make this adorable project myself!



This was a super easy project actually. It took me about an hour to complete only because I was snapping pictures while putting it together. But there was no way I was going to hold out on you! I'm very pleased with how it turned out. The best things about succulents are that they're hardy plants that are easy to keep alive AND Charlie has no interest in eating them (despite what that top picture looks like)! So I can safely put them in low spaces and they'll do well as long as I don't drown them. :)

How are your succulent skills? Are there any I should be on the lookout for to add to my collection?

No comments :

Post a Comment