Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Spring Sipping

I don't know if you know this about me... but I'm a drinks kinda girl. No, not the kind that observes happy hour every day but the kind that makes a happy hour out of whatever hour an iced coffee is in her hand. I love my sweet drinks. We're talking raspberry lemonades from The Cheesecake Factory and Iced Caramel Macchiatos from Starbucks and nice cold cappuccino shakes from Frosty Boy. Since my sweet tooth leans in that direction, I seem to have a good collection of sweet drink recipes that are very springy. So I decided to choose the ones that sound the best and let you decide which I should try first! Here are the five contestants:


1. Fresh Mint Iced Coffee









Don't they sound yummy? Which would you try first? I'll give a review after I try the one with the most votes!

Speaking of drinks! Olivia and I have another cooking post coming up next week and it's in this category. So keep a lookout! 

No comments :

Post a Comment