Thursday, May 7, 2015

My Wish List

I found this awesome phrase a while back that applies to the kinds of gifts to give children for Christmas or their birthdays. Instead of a mess of toys that will be forgotten in a week, they receive something they want, something they need, something they'll wear and something they'll read. I think it's brilliant! I plan on incorporating this into our family someday.

As I was putting this post together, I thought why not use the phrase! Just to give you the full taste of what I'm eyeing nowadays...

Want:



Need:



Wear:



Read:



I'm currently in the looooooooooong stretch between my birthday and Christmas so these will probably never actually make it to my house. But a girl can dream!

What is on your wish list lately?

No comments :

Post a Comment