Tuesday, May 26, 2015

What We're Eating


And we're back to your regular programming! I hope everyone had a lovely long weekend. Mine was filled with iced coffee and girl talks and Pride and Prejudice quotes and lots of relaxing. You can see a glimpse on my Instagram.

Not only is this week short in terms of days, it's also short in terms of recipes. Friday all depends on what I've got in my fridge and pantry. So I'm predicting something with sweet potatoes which is alright by me!

Tuesday: Leftover Brats and Ramen Salad
Wednesday: Crackers and Cheese with fresh cherries
Thursday: Sweet Potato Hash
Friday: TBD

What are you eating this week? I'm kind of in the mood for strange recipes lately so give me the most interesting ones you've got!

(Image via Always Rooney)

No comments :

Post a Comment