Friday, May 22, 2015

Frivolous Friday


Good morning! I hope you've enjoyed this week as much as I have! For me, it's been a week of cooking and reading and resting and it won't stop now! Dearest Carl and I are headed to visit our friends in Michigan this weekend for my bestie's birthday. Then we'll spend our Memorial holiday doing a few things around the house and most likely partying with friends at some point. So it promises to be a good long weekend!

What are your plans? Any delicious grilling recipes I'll need to try?

Saw this Wednesday and loved it!

I could live here

A DIY I should really do

New Favorite (I bought this last weekend with some birthday money and I've been wearing it since then!)

She's one of my heroes

Talking at the dinnertable

I need to make this for vacation

Can I have the cat?

First off, shoutout to Melissa who's 25th birthday is today! I'm so happy I'm her friend and I'm excited that I get to see her on her birthday this year!

Second, thank you for all the encouragement yesterday! All your love and support definitely makes it easy to be real with you guys. I have the best readers around!

Enjoy your long weekend!

(Image via Attic Treasures)

No comments :

Post a Comment