Monday, June 1, 2015

What We're Eating




Good morning! I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. Mine had it's ups and downs, but in all, I'd say it was good. I didn't really do any cooking so I'm looking forward to a week of good recipes! Especially the tilapia. Doesn't it sound amazing?

Monday: Egg, Bacon, Sweet Potato, Avocado Breakfast Burritos
Tuesday: Pizza 
Wednesday: Grilled Goat Cheese Cucumber Sandwiches, Watermelon and Chips
Thursday: Ranch Baked Tilapia and Corn on the cob
Friday: Grilled Cheese, Watermelon and Chips

I can't believe it's June already! May thundered by in a flurry of activities and projects and now we're looking at a calmer month on our calendar. I'm looking forward to getting some things done around the house and having spontaneous cookouts! I've also got a lot of good posts coming up for you here, so get ready for a good month!

(Image via Huffington Post)

No comments :

Post a Comment