Monday, July 6, 2015

What We're Eating


Happy Monday morning! How was everybody's 4th of July? I hope nice and loud! Ours was and we still have fireworks left to celebrate New Years. Yay!

I have to say, as time goes on I like Mondays more and more. It certainly helps that I work from home but it's just peaceful for me. I put together my to do lists for the week, I drink my coffee, I do my Pinterest research for the assigned articles. For me, it's jumping back into routine after a full weekend and it's relaxing! What are your feelings on Mondays?

This week I've got a good menu for you! I think I'm a huge fan of putting watermelon into stuff...

Monday: Dinner with Friends
Tuesday: Greek Couscous Salad
Wednesday: Watermelon Feta Salad
Thursday: Hawaiian Crock Pot Chicken
Friday: Burgers and Chips

What's on your menu this week? Since we'll be making our own burgers for the first time on Friday, can you give me any tips?

(Image via All Things Stylish)

No comments :

Post a Comment