Monday, July 13, 2015

What We're Eating




Good morning! I hope your weekend went perfectly as planned. Ours was quite relaxing and productive at the same time. I did some painting, we did some more digging on the patio, we played Roller Coaster Tycoon until midnight (by accident, I promise). It was great.

This week is a full one. But I found a website called ToDoist last week that's a better way to put together my daily to do lists. So I have every single thing that's happening this week, right down to cleaning the bathroom, on my mind. And it's a lot. Why do I do it to myself? Because there is no satisfaction like checking things off a to do list.

Okay, enough about me. Here's our menu for the week. And it's a good one!

Monday: Fish and Chips
Tuesday: It's Bastille Day! Celebrating with my Mom by eating a very French faire of cheese (including this Baked Brie), Crackers, Sausage, Grapes, Pears and sparkling lemonade and watching Paris When It Sizzles.
Wednesday: Corn Dog Muffins and Fruit
Thursday: Roasted Shrimp and Polenta and Salad
Friday: Pizza

Now excuse me while I go check this blog post off my to do list.

(Image via @axelandash)

No comments :

Post a Comment