Monday, September 28, 2015

What We're Eating


Good morning! Did you get to see last night's blood moon? Dearest Carl and I missed it because it was cloudy when we went to bed so we thought it would be useless looking for it. Oh well. Reading together is one of my favorite things. :)

What are you up to in your kitchen this week? My meals are pretty simple but it's almost October which means Monday Soup Night is almost upon us!!! Get ready you guys!

Monday: I'll be at church for a Women's Dinner so Dearest Carl will have to fend for himself.
Tuesday: Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup
Wednesday: Ranch Baked Tilapia and Crock Pot Sweet Potatoes
Thursday: Sausage and Rice
Friday: Pizza Rolls

I hope your Monday is full of pumpkin spice coffee and cool breezes!

(Image via Pinterest)

No comments :

Post a Comment