Friday, September 25, 2015

Frivolous Friday


We made it! I've finally had a week that was back to the normal routine if cleaning, writing and to do lists. And it's been lovely. No, I'm not joking!

What are you doing this weekend? Dearest Carl and I made a list of all the outdoor things that need doing before cold weather hits so I hope we'll be able to finish up the patio so we can start checking them off! (It's getting so close you guys, but I'm going to make you wait until next Spring for the reveal so I can show it off completely finished. :) ) I also have my eye on this Pumpkin Chai Latte recipe!

Two Kids, You and Me

Home Ec

Nostalgic and inspiring

Before and after

Great tips

I want one

Made me laugh

Yes yes and yes

Have a lovely weekend!

(Image via Julien Douvier)

No comments :

Post a Comment