Friday, October 9, 2015

Frivolous Friday


Hello Friday! I have happily enjoyed a week of being at home, drinking coffee and catching up on some reading. The big news, Dearest Carl cracked the code for movie theater popcorn! Yeah, he did! So tonight, we're going to have a Back To The Future marathon (thanks Amazon Prime!) and pretend like we're at the movie theater. Perfect way to start the weekend right?

If you're up for a little story, I have something I'd like to share. I'm one of those people that uses the app, Timehop. If you don't know what that is, the app shows me my social media on this day in past years. It's nostalgic and fun! Today though, I came across this quote that I tweeted two years ago: "Teach me to treat all that comes to me with peace of soul and with firm conviction that Your will governs all." - Elisabeth Elliot. It's funny how often I will come across a quote or a Bible verse in my Timehop feed that applies to right now. This was one of them. It really spoke to my heart this morning and I thought I should share.

An old favorite

For the Cinderella fans

I could live here

Saturday morning perfect

Can we do this in the US?

My kitchen needs this

Some Disney archives treasure

Instagram here I come

Have a great weekend!

(Image via @mandinelson_)

No comments :

Post a Comment