Friday, November 13, 2015

Frivolous Friday


Please tell me I'm not the only one who thought Friday took too long to get here. This week was full of LOTS of writing and iced coffee for me. Yes, I still drink iced coffee when it's cold outside. Don't judge.

This weekend Dearest Carl and I have space to breathe! We're having friends over tonight and tomorrow I'm making these for our empty cookie jar and hopefully getting housework done and Sunday we're celebrating my sister-in-laws birthday and reading my books like crazy in between. It promises to be a good one!

Simply beautiful

Maybe worth a try

Check your pantry

At laaaaaaast my love has come along

My favorite cookie in a mug

Lovely apartment living

I can't help myself!

What are you doing this weekend?

(Image via Her New Tribe)

No comments :

Post a Comment