Monday, November 16, 2015

What We're Eating


Good morning and happy Monday! After a lovely relaxing weekend spent with Dearest Carl, the cookie jar is full and I'm super excited about this week! Last week was a doozy, being all work and no play, but I'm making up for it this week with lots of play. By some wonderful coincidence, I'm going to see Suffragette and the last Hunger Games in the same week, plus we have friends coming over Thursday that we've been trying to get together with for quite a while! All the while looking forward to the impending Thanksgiving and Christmas celebrations next week! Pretty sure I've done lots of happy dancing about this.

We're eating pretty great this week. I'm making another Olive Garden copycat soup tonight (crockpots for the win!) and Dearest Carl has been asking me for bread in oil and herbs.

Monday: Crock Pot Chicken and Gnocchi
Tuesday: Pigs in a Blanket, Chips
Wednesday: French bread with oil and bruschetta
Thursday: Pizza
Friday: I'm gone this night so Dearest Carl will probably eat sandwiches at home or pizza with his family.

What are you eating this week? Are there any Thanksgiving must have recipes I should be practicing?

(Image via @biancacash)

No comments :

Post a Comment