Friday, November 27, 2015

Frivolous Friday


Yes, it's late on Friday. You're probably thinking about all that leftover turkey in the fridge and the shopping bags in the car. I've been busy all day getting our tree up and hot chocolate made and the rest of our house Christmas-ified. And now I have just a bit to sit down and admire my work.

Today is one of my favorite days. I love Thanksgiving but I do love preparing the house for Christmas and listening to Christmas music, both of which we do the day after Thanksgiving! I'm so thankful for our house and how she cleans up so nice for Christmas. Want to come over and see? :)

Anyway, as I sat down, I realized I hadn't posted my Frivolous Friday! So if you have a few minutes to yourself this evening, maybe you'll find something here to interest you.

To help you with all that turkey

How do you decorate?

Kinda falling for house shaped things

I could live here

Build your collection today

Speckle it all

Have a wonderful weekend!

(Image via Maddie On Things)

No comments :

Post a Comment