Monday, November 30, 2015

What We're Eating


Good morning! I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend! Ours was filled with turkey and Christmas trees as well as hard things that taught us all patience and gentleness. But now the guests are gone, Charlie is settling into the new layout that accommodates our Christmas tree and my house smells like cinnamon thanks to my sister-in-law, Emily. December starts tomorrow and with it, a whole slew of Christmas posts! Get excited!

This week we're eating pretty simple. We still have some leftovers in the fridge to finish up and I'm off to the store this morning for ingredients and more Eggnog.

Monday: Wonton Soup
Tuesday: Grandma Jayne's Turkey and Noodles
Wednesday: Crock Pot Sweet Potatoes and Rice
Thursday: Pizza Rolls
Friday: I'm helping with my little sister's birthday party this night so Carl will probably have a PBJ.

What are you eating this week? Any cozy drinks simmering in your crock pot?

(Image via She Reads Truth)

No comments :

Post a Comment