Friday, December 11, 2015

Frivolous Friday


How about these December temps? Thank you for the bipolar weather, Indiana. This fog is the wrong kind of white we're supposed to have at this time of year!

What are you doing this weekend? I have our church's Christmas tea tomorrow morning and then Sunday will be spent at Mime practice and caroling. That is... if I don't come down with the plague first... You know the feeling when your limbs feel like they're made of sand and your head aches? Yeah, that's been my body since last night. Bring on the tea tree oil and extra zinc!

Let's stay home

I have this down

So different and lovely

Those toadstool candle holders!

Christmas party tips

Kinda falling for bottlebrush trees

Pulling this off would make me magic

Totally making this

Have a great weekend!

(Image via RVA News)

No comments :

Post a Comment