Monday, December 14, 2015

What We're Eating


Good... morning, afternoon, whatever. Can you believe this weather? 70 degrees in December doesn't exactly bode well for a white Christmas. Don't let us down bipolar Indiana!

How was your weekend? Ours was full of Christmas-y goings on. I somehow escaped the cold that's going around so I was able to make it to all our events! Yay! Today is research day for my assigned articles which means snuggling up on the couch with Dearest Carl, listening to Christmas music and chilling on Pinterest. I love Mondays.

So I'm cheating on my Monday soup this week... but we haven't had tomato soup in a while. And I'm suuuuuper looking forward to those sweet potato wedges!!!

Monday: Tomato soup and grilled cheese
Tuesday: Chicken and Waffles
Wednesday: Breadsticks with cheese and marinara sauces
Thursday: Cheesy Potato and Sausage Bake
Friday: Loaded Sweet Potato Wedges

What are you looking forward to on your menu this week?

(Image via She Reads Truth)

No comments :

Post a Comment