Thursday, December 3, 2015

Gift Guide: Him

I have a love/hate relationship with gifting for the men in my life. On one hand, I hate how all the gift guides you find online suggest game tickets and etched flasks and expensive watches... because none of them apply to the men in my life. On the other hand, since I can't find inspiration online easily, I love the challenge! So I promise you that you won't find the things in this gift guide that seem to be in everyone else's. And I hope you find some inspiration for you hard to buy for man!




Boot Socks - $12: When snow comes around, most guys suit up to go out and shovel a path to the car. These socks will help keep his feet warm until he can come in for his hot chocolate.

Cable Management Box - $10: If your guy is a techie like mine, he has a spot that looks like a birds nest of cables. Get him this sleek box to help him keep those chords organized.


Shave Bar - $7: A man who smells wonderful can rule the world, don't you agree? And when he has a great smelling shave bar like this, he'll have motivation to keep smooth too.


Minimalist Cards - $10: Cards are always a great thing to have around for those moments when you just need to play a quick game of euchre. You probably have your pink deck so let him have a manly one too, just to even the score.


Mac n Cheese Cookbook - $17: What do you get for the new graduate or the bachelor who is always coming over for dinner? This cookbook that will help them pimp out the one thing they know how to make.


3-in-1 Pocket Screwdriver - $10: If there's one thing I've learned about being married to a handyman, it's that lots of people come to him with problems. He'll seem like Superman when he can whip out this tiny screwdriver and solve them on a whim.


Enamel Mug - $15: Put a couple of these adorable enamel mugs in his stocking and suddenly he will be anticipating warmer weather when he can break out all his camping gear.


Softcover Notebook - $9: Do you know how hard it is to find a plain basic notebook sometimes? Everything has stars and polka dots and unicorns on them. So he'll love you forever when you feed his note-taking habit with a simple masculine notebook like this.


Ginger Snaps - $15: Everybody knows that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. I bought these for my dad for his birthday and holy ginger moly! He let me try one and now I want them for Christmas too!

Wilderness Mag - $18: This magazine is the guy's version of Darling, which I can vouch for. It promises to be a fantastic, uplifting, wanderlust-promoting mag that you'll adore just as much as he will.

No comments :

Post a Comment