Friday, December 4, 2015

Frivolous Friday


Happy Friday! How has everyone's week been? Ours has been nice and slow. There was iced coffee and plenty of work and I even made Dearest Carl watch a few chick flicks with me which was awesome. This weekend holds a few birthday parties and hopefully learning to play a card game we got for Christmas (Watkins Christmas :))! I know the Christmas season can be full of things to do and places to go and people to see so it makes me smile when we have slow days ahead that we can just enjoy each other and our festive house. Obviously Charlie has no idea what's going on but he loves this tree in our living room!

What are you doing this weekend?

Sometimes soundtracks make the best Christmas music

Christmas at IKEA

I've been doing this my whole life and it's still a favorite

Incredible artistry

I have these!

Pantone got it right this time

How well do you balance?

Amazing comfort food

Make your screens pretty too

Have a good one!

(Image via Luella and June)

No comments :

Post a Comment