Friday, January 8, 2016

Frivolous Friday


I've discovered something. One of the best ways to banish the winter blues is to make plans! That's exactly what I've been doing the past few days. After a week of regular normal work and a month of empty Saturday's ahead, I made plans to fill some of that time with Half Price Book trips and coffee dates. Because what tops books and coffee, right?

This weekend promises to be a fantastic one! I have some girl time on the calendar as well as free time to spend with Dearest Carl. Plus I need to start thawing a turkey for this week. Oh yes! What are you doing this weekend?

The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out

Like, the real stuff

Inspiring bedroom

Cedarwood and Orange in our room

To motivate myself too

Being a minimalist isn't everything

My all time favorite sweater

Made both of us laugh

Have a good one!

(Image via That Kind of Woman)

No comments :

Post a Comment