Monday, January 11, 2016

What We're Eating


Happy Monday morning! Winter finally came! I just knew Indiana would pull through for us. It was lovely this morning to wake up to this winter wonderland with the heat blasting and the cat being all lovey. Today I will be indulging in tea and fuzzy socks because Mondays are our day to snuggle up on the couch and work on our computers.

Would you believe me if I said that I totally planned for snow and broccoli and cheese soup? Okay so maybe I didn't plan on snow... but it was totally perfect! You can't get much cozier than that! In other news, we get a frozen turkey for Thanksgiving from Dearest Carl's work and I was determined to cook it before spring this year. I'm fulfilling that goal this week.

Monday: Broccoli and Cheese Soup
Tuesday: Crackers and Cheese
Wednesday: Turkey and Broccoli (I'm making this stock afterwards!)
Thursday: Pigs in a Blanket, Chips
Friday: Chicken Pot Pie made with some of the extra turkey instead of chicken!

What are you eating this week to keep you cozy?

(Image via We Heart It)

No comments :

Post a Comment