Thursday, February 4, 2016

Birthday


It's that time again. My birthday was yesterday! I feel like I just wrote this post about turning 23, but that was a whole year ago. I guess I blinked... Anyway, here's the annual birthday post!

Age: 24
Current Occupation: Freelance Editor for Homedit
Favorite Movie: Far From The Madding Crowd
Currently Obsessed With: Online browsing for living room decor
Looking Forward To: Finishing our living room reno
Favorite Food: Cheese... and coffee
Quirks: Is almost out of space on her bookshelf, plans out the next year's birthday gifts for the entire family the week after Christmas, can make scones in under 45 minutes, writes mostly under an iced coffee induced delirium.

We kicked off the birthday celebrations last night with dinner at The Melting Pot with some friends and I still have celebrations with both sides of the family and my bestie to look forward to this weekend! It's gonna be the best weekend ever, you guys.

(Photo credit to my dear friend Olivia)

No comments :

Post a Comment