Friday, March 18, 2016

Frivolous Friday


Hello Friday! Everybody have a good week? I feel like this week just flew by. And I've been drinking pina colada smoothies for breakfast all week so there's that.

This weekend Dearest Carl and I are continuing house projects and making sweet pies and celebrating Easter with my family. I'm suuuuuuuper looking forward to our traditional Easter meal with them! We always eat lamb with mint jelly and pickled eggs and potatoes and of course something green. This year I'm on dessert duty so I've got a Blackberry Frozen pie and a Lemon Honey tart to make. It's gonna be a good weekend, guys!

Are you down?

So cozy

Beautiful, effortless, teach me

Save your Easter candy

Cook rage

More blooms please

Party inspiration

Fell in love with this blog this week

Have a great weekend!

(Image via Sunday Forever)

No comments :

Post a Comment