Friday, March 25, 2016

Frivolous Friday


Hey guys! Here we are on another Friday. Did everyone enjoy their week? Ours was pretty chill. I wrote a lot and washed sheets and made my favorite salad and found a new show to watch (I miss you Downton!!!). I'd call that a win.

This weekend promises to be pretty awesome. Cause Easter always is, right? I finally get to have coffee tomorrow morning with one of my favorite girls ever and then Sunday we'll celebrate Easter with the Watkins family on Sunday. Cue worship favorites at church and candy all day!

What's on your calendar this weekend?

You could be my luck

How do you hang?

Avo-flipping-cados

Just everything about this house

1 hour, 10 tips

Note to self: add to bleach wipes

Need

Help your closet

Have a good one!

(Image via Simply Divine Creation)

No comments :

Post a Comment