Monday, March 28, 2016

What We're Eating


Happy Monday! I hope you're all having an easy time coming out of your Easter candy induced sugar coma this morning. Lots of coffee and good smelling candles are required.

We have a pretty busy week ahead in terms of the To Do List. There's the usual writing and work and we're hopefully doing taxes. Also, I'm still trying to decide whether embarking on a bit of spring cleaning will be worth it or not. Because you have to think about those things when you're in the middle of house renovations.

The menu is a good one! This week is the last Monday Soup. I'll try not to mourn them too much. Maybe I can convince Dearest Carl to try gazpacho with me...

Monday: Greek Soup
Tuesday: Girl's Night! We'll have pizza so Dearest Carl will probably have a sandwich.
Wednesday: Shrimp and Grits
Thursday: Quinoa Pasta and Turkey Meatballs with Homemade Sauce
Friday: Out to dinner for my dad's birthday!

What are you eating this week?

(Image via @jenessawait)

No comments :

Post a Comment