Friday, April 1, 2016

Frivolous Friday


This weekend you guys. I cannot describe how superbly excited I am for this weekend! We're hitting it off by celebrating Dad's birthday tonight at 317 Burger (Dearest Carl's surprise birthday dinner location turned favorite). Tomorrow I have shopping plans with my sister-in-law and then Sunday will be the much hoped for IKEA trip with my dear friend Olivia! What's Dearest Carl doing while I'm out? Probably working on the house. He's begun putting the new supports in the bathroom floor so that's pretty exciting. Moving right along!

What are you doing this weekend?

My love has concrete feet

Beautiful, simple, DIY

YEAH TOAST!

1 Bathroom, 5 Ways

Get out the grill

Diffuse your worries away

Alice Trailer #2

Have a good one!

(Image via Hello May)

No comments :

Post a Comment