Monday, April 4, 2016

What We're Eating


You know that satisfied yet relieved feeling when you get back into a routine after a busy weekend? That's me today. While this past weekend was a particularly good one and I made such wonderful memories, I'm glad to have a day to regroup, research for writing and stay home in my comfiest clothes.

Can you believe it's April already? This week, we're prepping for our first camping trip of the year so not only do I have that to think about, I'm also working double time so I can smoothly jump into work next week. But hey, at least the menu is good. I mean really good! Can't wait to make that cucumber salad!

Monday: Goat Cheese Quiche, Bacon and Pineapple
Tuesday: Sandwich Wraps and Pineapple
Wednesday: Cucumber Salad and Summer Sausage
Thursday: Sweet Potato Hash
Friday: Tuna Melts and Tomatoes

What are you eating this week?

(Image via Charislogia)

No comments :

Post a Comment