Friday, April 22, 2016

Frivolous Friday


Good morning! Funny story. Very early yesterday morning, Charlie woke me up by pouncing full force directly on my stomach. We had the windows open that day so I assumed he was after some bug or heard something outside. After a few minutes of listening to him thump around the room, he ended up meowing on Dearest Carl's side of the bed, trying to get at something up high. I looked and in the dark, I saw something much larger than the expected moth hanging from the curtains.... that moved... So I flung out of bed and flipped my light on and behold, there was a bat hanging from our bedroom curtain! Whaaaaat?! We have no idea how he got in but after shutting the cat in the laundry room, Dearest Carl calmly carried the whole curtain rod, bat still hanging from the curtain, to the end of the hallway and let the little guy go outside. Charlie was miffed that we didn't let him play with his new friend some more.

So! I'm quite ready for the weekend! Dearest Carl convinced me to go to a LAN party with him tonight (where everybody plays games together on their computers) and tomorrow, I'm refilling the cookie jar again. You know he was desperate for cookies when it only took him a week to polish off a whole batch. What are you doing this weekend?

I think the universe is on my side

Fairy house perfection

Must. Bake.

Let IKEA hit the floor

All those rustic bits

Spray away

Cheers to cat owning

Have a good one!

(Image via @sarahannbrunson)

1 comment :

  1. I made a blend with the oils in the green earth spray for the diffuser ...has a nice scent!!

    ReplyDelete