Friday, May 13, 2016

Frivolous Friday


Happy Friday! How was your week? Mine was strange since I didn't have as much writing as usual but I had a girl's movie night and I made bread and washed our sheets and listened to lots of soundtracks. It was pretty good!

I've reeeeeeeally been looking forward to this weekend though. Dearest Carl and I went to Trader Joe's yesterday to pick up some fun snacks and we'll be starting into our videos tonight! This morning my devotion was about planting seeds and it seems incredibly appropriate since we're planting seeds in our marriage this weekend. Just a thought.

What are you up to?

And if you are gone, I will not belong here

Moving here right now

Because I'm a seafood addict

Gliding greenhouse

Sounds so refreshing

Boycotting melon

Get in my closet

Have a good one!

(Image via @oanabefort)

No comments :

Post a Comment