Monday, May 16, 2016

What We're Eating


You know, I'm not quite sure I was ready for Monday morning. The weekend was so incredibly lovely and I so enjoyed our little marriage study! We talked and talked and talked and just enjoyed the time we spent together. Saturday night after dinner, we wandered through Barnes and Noble and Half Price Books and I scored the old Narnia movies for $10! So now all I want to do is watch through that pleasant part of my childhood. But it will have to wait until after work...

I was having this hankering for fried chicken so I figured I should get it on the menu. Also, I have a box of orzo in my pantry that I've been trying to find uses for. Friday's pesto recipe sounds awful good, don't you think? Basically, this week's menu is something to envy.

Monday: Omelets and Sausage Links
Tuesday: Summer Sausage and Steamed Broccoli
Wednesday: Fried Chicken and Strawberry Caprese
Thursday: Leftover Fried Chicken and Pan Crisped Deviled Egg Salad
Friday: Pesto Orzo and Salmon

What's on your menu this week?

(Image via Amanda Inez)

No comments :

Post a Comment