Monday, May 9, 2016

What We're Eating


Good morning! Everyone ready for another Monday? I'm dragging just a bit after some late nights but I think I can face it. Our Mother's Day was quite full and quite good. We got to spend some time with both our mothers which is all I could ask for.

Last week I felt like we were crazy running with so many commitments and plans, so I'm looking on this week with a contented sigh. There are some empty evenings on the calendar which makes this homebody happy! Also, Dearest Carl and I are shutting ourselves in this weekend to do a marriage study called Love Talk, so I'm very excited for a good chunk of time to stop and talk and be together.

The menu isn't anything flashy this week, mainly because I had to get so much cheese for yesterday's lasagnas (that were a major hit!). But cheese and crackers are always a good go to in my book!

Monday: Pizza
Tuesday: Hot Dogs and Chips (hopefully cooking over a bonfire!)
Wednesday: Cheese and Crackers
Thursday: Summer Sausage and Roasted Veggies
Friday: Dearest Carl and I are starting the marriage study so we'll be eating something from someplace this night.

What's on your menu this week?

(Image via Shannon Kirsten)

No comments :

Post a Comment