Friday, June 3, 2016

Frivolous Friday


Good morning! I hope you had a pleasant week! One nice thing about long weekends is that the next weekend comes faster since the workweek is only four days long. But mine was a nice one! I took some of my plants out on the patio and my little sister came over yesterday for a princess day, tea time and all. Now I'm ready for the weekend though. There is lots of housework needing done and we're starting into graduation open house season. So let the pork barbecue contest begin!

What are you doing this weekend?

Loud and clear they stake my claim

So much light

Smell like Jane Austen

Hit the road

Saturday morning perfection

Think Dearest Carl could build me one?

Trying this out this summer

Have a good one!

(Image via @elissagram)

No comments :

Post a Comment