Monday, June 6, 2016

What We're Eating


Can you believe it's June already? I feel like we were just looking at a fresh new year, making plans and dreams and goals, and now it's already half over! But it's not too late to start heading towards those goals now, even if it is the middle of 2016.

How was your weekend? I had my hands full with graduation parties, going to a few and helping out with my little brother's, and I mowed our yard for the first time. Today I'm glad to have a day to be at home and take care of a few things around the house.

Dearest Carl's parents are spending this week in Florida as a We-Just-Graduated-The-Last-Of-Nine-Kids celebration. So naturally, I offered to feed the dinner to the siblings who live at home. This menu is several of my go to recipes for crowds. Because anything over three people seems like a crowd to me...

Monday: Spaghetti and Garlic Bread
Tuesday: Leftover Pork BBQ and Chips
Wednesday: Burgers and Chips
Thursday: Dublin Coddle
Friday: Sub Sandwiches and Chips

What kinds of summery things are you eating this week?

(Image via Right Now I'm)

No comments :

Post a Comment