Friday, June 17, 2016

Frivolous Friday


At last! I'm finally looking at the week that I've been so excited about all month long! Monday I'm escaping to a friend's lake house with my mom and sister for a few days and then, after a lightning round of grocery shopping and laundry, I'll be up and off again to Chicago with the sisters-in-law for the weekend. I will have a couple posts here next week so don't forget to check back!

First though, we have a fabulous weekend ahead of us, complete with coffee dates, open houses, celebrating our dads and strawberry pie. What are you up to this weekend?

Happiness hit her

1, 2 and 3 definitely

Simple and summery

To beat the stress

Inspiration to up our patio game

Just obsessed with peaches

Jane Austen teaches relaxation

Have a good one!

(Image via Bandit Kids)

No comments :

Post a Comment