Monday, June 20, 2016

What We're Eating


Yay Monday! Off to the lake I go! Seriously, it's going to be amazing. I'll have no cell service there which means I'm leaving Facebook behind for books and late night talks with my girls. And I'm totally okay with that. Maybe you should take a phone detox too this summer?

Since I'm gone so much this week, it's a super short menu. But I made sure it's a good one so Dearest Carl won't be too deprived. There will be plenty of leftover hamburgers.

Monday and Tuesday: I'm at the lake so Dearest Carl will probably eat the sandwiches I've made for him or with family.
Wednesday: Crackers and Cheese
Thursday: Burgers and Onion Rings
Friday: Off to Chicago! But Dearest Carl will have plenty of food in the fridge.

What are you eating this week?

(Image via @susannaapril)

No comments :

Post a Comment