Friday, June 24, 2016

Frivolous Friday




Good morning! How was everybody's week? I feel a bit like it was a whirlwind of activity and trying to stay cool. Our house is basically a box of heat and humidity. Poor Dearest Carl. My girls getaway with my mom and sister was spectacular though. We ate so much junk food and watched girly movies and meandered through whatever shops our hearts desired. And I got to swim in my new swimsuit for the first time this summer!

Currently, I'm on my way to Chicago for the weekend with my sisters-in-law. We'll be babysitting the nieces and nephews today and tomorrow and boy do I have lots of fun plans! Games and snacks and movies and the whole package that every cool aunt should have when babysitting. It's going to be a good one. What are you up to this weekend?

One look and my heartbeat stops

Never bake a cake again

Beautiful house tour

In case you missed it

Been wearing this in natural all week

Just waitin' for the sweet corn

Summery wallpaper for your screens

Enjoying this Instagram too much

Have a great weekend!

(Image via @jkatzner)

No comments :

Post a Comment