Monday, June 13, 2016

What We're Eating


Good morning! How was your weekend? Our A/C quit last week so I've been hopping from car to house to grocery store all weekend. But we spent lots of time with our families and yesterday afternoon, Dearest Carl taught me to play Halo on his new-to-him Xbox. My brother would be proud.

This week's menu was planned BEFORE our A/C died. It's a pretty good one but I wouldn't be surprised if we decided to take a picnic to the freezer section in Meijer everyday instead... Guess that's what I get for pining for summer.

Monday: I'm out with ladies from church so Dearest Carl probably gets a sandwich
Tuesday: Chicken Salad Wraps and Fruit
Wednesday: Crock Pot Sweet Potatoes and Summer Sausage
Thursday: Alfredo Shrimp with Cheese Ravioli and Breadsticks
Friday: Date Night!!! The plan is to finally try this place.

What are you eating this week?

(Image via The Worship Project)

No comments :

Post a Comment