Friday, July 29, 2016

Frivolous Friday



This week was one of those really good weeks. The kind where your little brother mows the grass for you and your husband surprises you with roses and you have a nice long coffee date with your best friend. It was exactly what I needed!

I was going to tell you that we're spending our weekend hanging around the house, but super last minute, we're going to Chicago to help Dearest Carl's sister and her husband with a house project! Or rather, the guys are going to work on the project while I get some time with Carissa and the kids. I feel rather young and free to be zipping off with my husband for the weekend!

What are you up to this weekend?

He sang so loud, sang so clear

The cutest French press ever

Vacation 100 years ago

Sounds so delicious

So much pink

Difficult but essential

Is this what we smell like?

Have a great weekend!

(Image via @abbie_melle)

No comments :

Post a Comment