Monday, August 1, 2016

What We're Eating


Oh my gosh! Can you believe it's August? I remember New Years so well and suddenly we're looking at vacation and Fall and holidays. It's a tiny bit depressing since our house is in a worse state than it was in January. But speaking of Fall, I can't wait for Fall. I'm so done with this hot weather. Bring on the bonfires and scarves and hot cider and colorful leaves! Can you tell that Fall is my favorite?

We have a pretty great menu this week! Also, I will be filling the cookie jar with these and since we have peaches, hopefully trying out this.

Monday: Grilled Chicken, Corn on the Cob and Caesar Salad
Tuesday: Pizza
Wednesday: Italian Tomato Sandwich and Chips
Thursday: Sweet Potato Mozzarella Egg Skillet (Since this didn't happen last week.)
Friday: I'll be in MI again so Dearest Carl will have pizza with his family.

What's cooking in your kitchen this week?

(Image via j'adore)

No comments :

Post a Comment