Monday, July 11, 2016

What We're Eating


Good morning! Today is a multiple cups of coffee kind of day. The weekend was awesome and I was all kinds of reluctant to get out of bed this morning, but it has to be done. At least it's Monday, when Dearest Carl and I get to work side by side on the couch. So I'm doing laundry and probably a little cleaning and getting prepped for the rest of the week.

I'm looking forward to this menu! Those turkey burgers have been planned three or four times but skipped because it was always the end of the month. You know how it is. When the food budget is spent, the recipe with the most ingredients is the first to go. Today I'm finally getting to them and I can't wait! They sound so delicious!

Monday: Baked Turkey Burgers and Salad
Tuesday:  Pizza
Wednesday: Having a massive cheese plate for a friend's birthday!
Thursday: Deviled Egg Salad and Tilapia
Friday: Tomato, Mozzarella and Herb Quiche

What are you eating on these hot July days?

(Image via @shophollyb)

1 comment :

  1. Love the recipe ideas...trying them out this week! Greetings, Catherine

    ReplyDelete