Friday, July 8, 2016

Frivolous Friday


Happy Friday! Is anyone else running on vacation hours? We had several very late nights this week which resulted in very late starts in the morning. I keep telling myself that it's summer and I still got everything done so it's okay, right?

This weekend is all party party! My brother-in-law Kurt is having his graduation open house tomorrow so we'll be spending basically the whole weekend at the Watkins, setting up and tearing down and helping out and having fun and hanging out with family and friends. And eating good food. Because there's always good food there.

What are you doing this weekend?

Thought I'd give you a try

Have you tried this?

So midcentury pretty

The perfect dress

Great thoughts on the comparison trap

Jackpot

Fast and non-DIY friendly

Have a good one!

(Image via Sarah Byrne)

No comments :

Post a Comment