Monday, July 18, 2016

What We're Eating


I like Mondays most of the time. But usually it's after a busy weekend. The weekends that have time at home with the cat and Saturday morning biscuits and gravy and going to the movies and being together, I'm not ready for Mondays after that. At least I'm blessed with a job that allows me to work on my own couch along side my husband. It's a good life, you guys.

This week has lots of cucumber on the menu and I'm okay with that. I'm starting to see the sweet corn signs so I'm going to have to start finding excuses to have that too!

Monday: Cucumber Goat Cheese Sandwich and Fruit
Tuesday: Summer Sausage and Steamed Broccoli
Wednesday: Sandwich Wraps and Chips
Thursday: Salmon Burgers and Sweet Potato Fries
Friday: I'll be on my way to a friend's wedding shower in Michigan so Dearest Carl will probably be eating pizza with his family.

What's on your menu this week?

(Image via Dairy of a Designer)

No comments :

Post a Comment