Monday, August 29, 2016

What We're Eating


Happy Monday! How was your weekend? Mine was perfectly wonderful. I got to spend so much time with Olivia that it made me miss her even more than I do usually. I also discovered yesterday afternoon that I had all the ingredients in my kitchen to make a quiche. So I made a quiche spontaneously. It was awesome.

Okay, down to business. I better warn you about the menu. If you don't like seafood, you better just skip this one and better luck next time. But if you do like seafood, we're eating shrimp and fish this week! It's like a Christmas miracle!

Monday: Family Birthday Dinner at the Watkins house
Tuesday: Tilapia and Caesar Salad
Wednesday: Shrimp Polenta
Thursday: Date night!
Friday: Pan Crisped Deviled Egg Salad and Summer Sausage

Last note, can it just be Fall now? I'm ready for some good apple cider and Pumpkin Spice everything.

(Image via rocketrictic)

No comments :

Post a Comment