Thursday, September 8, 2016

A Wish List


If  you couldn't tell already, I'm getting myself into the Fall spirit! Last weekend, I pulled out my Fall decorations because I simply couldn't wait any longer and now that the PSL has returned to Starbucks, I'm pleading with God for some cooler temperatures so I will enjoy hot coffee again. In the meantime, I have a few things on my wish list for a stylish Fall season.

The Forest Feast Gatherings: Technically this book doesn't come out until the end of September but it is so beautiful that I had to include it. I loved her first book so much that I was thrilled when I discovered there's a second that is geared towards hosting.

Patchouli Candle: I love the smell of patchouli. Dearest Carl bought me some patchouli essential oil for Christmas last year and it's a favorite in our diffuser. So a candle in a pretty copper container for Fall won't go wrong.

Iron Serving Platter: Fall makes me want to host all kinds of game nights and bonfires and movie viewings and I think this platter would be perfect for serving up snacks and s'more fixings. Also, it would look great sitting on the photo ledges in my kitchen!

Burgundy Flats: Burgundy is one of the in colors this Fall and that's totally okay with me. While I don't plan on completely revamping my Fall wardrobe, I thought that a new pair of flats would give a nice nod to the rich tone.

Necklace: When I was little, my grandma would call me Sparkle Plenty after a doll because I was so girly and loved everything pink and sparkly. I haven't grown out of it. Statement necklaces have become a wardrobe staple and this one is the perfect mix of gold and pink!

Pink Bag: My poor brown leather bucket purse is slowly wearing out. One strap needs mending and I'm starting to see signs of wear and tear. So maybe it's time for a pink colored switch?

What are you eyeing for the Fall season?

1 comment :

  1. I want the forest feast gatherings book too!!! plus that pink bag, you have delightful taste=)

    ReplyDelete