Friday, September 9, 2016

Frivolous Friday


It's Friday right? I've been messed up all week since our Monday holiday! But it has been a pretty good week nonetheless. I got a bunch checked off the To Do List, Dearest Carl got our new front door installed (with the help of my Dad), I made two loaves of pumpkin bread and I scored a couple deals at Half Price Books! It almost doesn't get better than that, folks.

Tonight we're kicking off the weekend with pizza and swing dancing! Then tomorrow we have a baby shower for my sister-in-law and since they'll be in town, we'll probably spend most of the weekend at the Watkins hanging out with them. Oh, and we'll be eating all the pumpkin bread I made.

Two stars one constellation

This is happening

Prepping my diffuser

Those Autumn accents

A beautiful thing

For your hustle

I know like every face in this preview

Have a good one!

(Image via Ebirinu)

1 comment :

  1. the brie, apple and bacon quesadillas look like something i've gotta try as well!!!!
    lovely post...

    again=)

    ReplyDelete