Friday, September 30, 2016

Frivolous Friday


Happy Friday! I can't tell you how delighted I am with these cooler temperatures! I've probably had a dozen tea lattes this week. They're just so perfect for an Autumn evening.

What are you up to this weekend? Dearest Carl and I are having a bonfire with friends tonight and then we're heading north tomorrow for a day at The Feast Of The Hunters Moon. We missed last year so I'm super excited to go again! Hello best root beer in the whole wide world. Plus, after a super busy week, it will be so wonderful to have Dearest Carl to myself for a few hours in the car. There are couches and calendars to discuss.

In love with this new to me band

Made these last night

Fascinating

This place

Start experimenting

Hygge for breakfast

Take me there

Finally getting more of this

Have a great weekend!

(Image via Book of October)

1 comment :

  1. love. love. love.
    my favorite picture (fascinating) was of the woman cutting all those pies. i mean seriously could i just be taken back to that time.
    and "i am they" are simply amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete