Monday, October 3, 2016

What We're Eating


It's October you guys! I'm having a little trouble believing that we're already looking at holidays and winter hibernation again. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining! Just wondering where the time went.

We had a simply wonderful weekend, if you were wondering. Saturday it barely rained and was chilly enough to enjoy being outside most of the day at the Feast. And when we got home, we spent a cozy evening together. I'm not sure I'm ready for another week yet but like it or not, Monday is here. At least there will be soup tonight! Starting off with a simple favorite since I have a late afternoon meeting.

Monday: French Onion Soup
Tuesday: Spaghetti and Meatballs (leftover from last week)
Wednesday: Salmon melts and Chips
Thursday: Pizza Rolls
Friday: Birthday dinner for my little brother!

What kinds of soup are you looking forward to?

No comments :

Post a Comment