Monday, September 12, 2016

What We're Eating


I love slow Mondays. You've probably heard me say that before, but I'm saying it again. They just are. Especially when you get to start it with an inbox full of good blog posts to read and the anticipation of posting some pretty great ones yourself. Yes, sometimes Mondays are happy days. Anyway, how was your weekend? Mine was fantastic! I made cookies and got to spend time with family and Dearest Carl brought me my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the year. It's finally getting cool enough to enjoy the steaming cup of coffee and I have absolutely no complaints.

This week I'm pretty excited to try out this new Mac n' Cheese recipe! I'm not usually a fan of mac n' cheese but this one sounded good. Plus I'll have enough leftover ingredients to make a quiche later. So everybody's winning.

Monday: Loaded Chicken Salad
Tuesday: Spinach Artichoke Mac n' Cheese
Wednesday: Sandwich Wraps and Chips
Thursday: Spinach Artichoke Quiche
Friday: Having a cookout with the worship team from our church!

What's on your menu this week?

(Image via @inkandlaurel)

No comments :

Post a Comment